banner

01 May 2011

Man U vs Arsenal Dilemma

Yesterday, my footballholic friend asked me if I want to watch a match tonight at a restaurant- lepak la. He said even if I don't enjoy football, I will enjoy the atmosphere because the match is between Manchester United and Arsenal. The Red Devils and the Gunners if I'm not mistaken. Football? Really?

This was my reaction
image


Inside my heart, it was like this
image

I guess at the restaurant where they will telecast the match, the audiences probably will go wild like this
image

or 

like this
image

So, I really have a dilemma now. To go or not to go?

The Chukai Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.