banner

03 June 2011

Friday

A reminder to myself and  my friends. 
We face challenges and overcome it. Today's Friday khutbah or sermon was about inner peace and challenges. If you stick to your faith, Allah will help and guide you. 

Exams are just around the corner to most of my friends and me. Let us do  our best and let Allah decides what is the best for us. Don't worry about the future when we have more important things to do now; preparing for the exams. Worrying too much will bring us nowhere. Let us keep reminding ourselves and others. What friends are for if not to keep reminding us to the right path? 

Alhamdulillah, I am surrounded with good friends. -The Chukai Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.