banner

18 April 2011

Be a yardstick of quality.

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
That is exactly the quote I put in front of my desk. I am not writing about him. Why did I put his quote in front of my desk is easy to be guessed. Now, I'm telling my own heart to really expect myself to be the yardstick of quality. Last weekend was so unproductive. It was productive if you put the parameters on different things (unacademic of course) and I felt very sad to be able to perform. So, I am writing this to tell the person that I love so much and I really really want to see him succeed. So this piece is for you, Faidhi.

Dear Faidhi,

Once, you came late to the class. You are easily distracted and you know that. You were late for only around 10 minutes. But being you, it was a horrible thing to do. Then, something happened and you could not answer some questions in the class. You already know that particular lecturer like to ask you questions. When you could not answer, you felt so bad. However, what was your response? Did you work yourself to improve your studies? As one of your lecturers have said " All of you are matured enough. You can think". Yeah! 

So, what are your plans? You know what they are, right? Bye. Hope you are fine in your studies.

Interactive comments from readers are welcomed! Haha!

Bye. Tomorrow, I have practical test. Mineral and rock identification. Sounds boring? No..not at all. Let's score the practical test!-The Chukai Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.