Enough said that most people who saw me for the first time this holiday use the same meaning phrases- sehat nampok! and nampok berisi ork? Although I am not really happy since many of my friends still are not here in Malaysia to enjoy this beautiful hot humid weather that makes you sweat 24-7, I feel so blessed to be at home.
I have not been updating this blog for quite sometimes since I have so much books be read. I have not imagined that I have planned this holiday filled with to-read list. Ainul's.
“No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”
- 127 Hours Between A Rock and a Hard Place- Aron Ralston
- Falls of Giants- Ken Follet
- The Millennium Trilogy- Stieg Larsson
- The Color Purple- Alice Walker
- No Country For Old Men- Cormac McCarthy
- The Road- Cormac McCarthy
- A Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens
- English Behaviour- Jet Ton
- Empress Orchid- Anchee Min
- The God of Small Things- Arundhati Roy
- Men and Boys- Tony Parsons