banner

24 June 2011

Malaysian Summer Reads

Enough said that most people who saw me for the first time this holiday use the same meaning phrases- sehat nampok! and nampok berisi ork? Although I am not really happy since many of my friends still are not here in Malaysia to enjoy this beautiful hot humid weather that makes you sweat 24-7, I feel so blessed to be at home.

I have not been updating this blog for quite sometimes since I have so much books be read. I have not imagined that I have planned this holiday filled with to-read list. Ainul's. 

No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance. 
 - Confucius
  1. 127 Hours Between A Rock and a Hard Place- Aron Ralston
  2. Falls of Giants- Ken Follet
  3. The Millennium Trilogy- Stieg Larsson
  4. The Color Purple- Alice Walker
  5. No Country For Old Men- Cormac McCarthy
  6. The Road- Cormac McCarthy
  7. A Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens
  8. English Behaviour- Jet Ton
  9. Empress Orchid- Anchee Min
  10. The God of Small Things- Arundhati Roy
  11. Men and Boys- Tony Parsons

1 comment:

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.