banner

27 April 2012

I missed writing non-serious things

Salam and bonjour!

I have been very busy. For the past two months, I have been going through lots of things which made my free time to be consumed by resting or sleeping.

However, I sometime blame myself for not able to manage my time properly. Well, when you hold positions, things sometimes get unorganised and you made mistakes along the way. It is worse when they are in conflict with your so-called academic life. However, that is not the case if you are able to manage your time properly. But, I am a normal human being and things sometimes do not go with what you have planned or aspired to be. 

You want to be an effective committee, but sometimes you missed the details. Why? You have cluttered your minds with unnecessary things. Not all are unnecessary though. 

Sometimes you feel like you have let someone down. Worse, if you always look upon your friend but you let him down for not doing your job as expected. 

We move to happier things!

Since the start of this semester, I really really get it when they say 'Second year is hard, busy!'.

I have found a new 'hobby'- looking at thin sections under the microscope! Trust me it's fun when you know what to look for. 

Other happy things- I went to Labuan for Mapping Field Trip, I received a new bag from my Assabiah friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.