banner

15 November 2010

Less Serious This Time


Faidhi got Lawyer.
You love to prove your point. It drives you crazy when people try to say you are wrong, even though sometimes you may be. But this would come in great handy in your career. You are great at arguing and you can easily manipulate others into thinking they are wrong, even if they aren't. You love to stand up for what you believe in and your morals and opinions are rarely ever challenged. You are organized, in life and in your mind. You are a people person, but sometimes people don't find you very nice.

Okay, here's something different today. I tried this quiz today and with the time that I have, I could answer the quiz carefully so not to make mistakes like I did in Paper 1 Physics, I guess! So, it turned out that being a lawyer is the right career for me according to the quiz which is based on no research at all. I don't care the lawyer thing but I am more interested with the description. 

1.You love to prove your point. It drives you crazy when people try to say you are wrong, even though sometimes you may be.
Okay, mister! Whether my friends know about this or not, I think the statement is true. I always want to prove my point. Even my mother even said 'mu ni kalu cakap betul mu sokmo, malas aku cakap ngan mu!'. Hahaha. Even among my friends, I realize that I always want to be the right one. Chukai friends are super duper good, so I guess they get used to it already. It does drive me crazy when my point is said wrong. But I do accept comment easily. When you can convince me, I'm fine. Hahaha. People, when you say my point is wrong, try looks at my eyes and ears. My eyes will be a little bit slanted showing blurriness. My eyes will say this to you " eee, geramnya aku dia ni, dohlah dok paham aku cakap mende, ngok ngeknya point dia". If you look at my ears, they will turn pinkish. I always feel like a smoke coming out of my ears when that happens. I may stay silent and say 'yeah' and stop talking. That's when I think you just can't accept things that I say anymore and it would be stupid for me to continue. Sometimes, I may be wrong, but prove it to me. Yeah, I'm stubborn, what do you care? I think for now, only two persons that can really really change my opinions on certain thing and make me to agree with them. They are both girls and both are doing the same course. Guess who you are. So, the Facebook Quiz scores 1 point!

2.You are great at arguing and you can easily manipulate others into thinking they are wrong, even if they aren't.
I'm not great in arguing, duhh. Although some may think that I am (poyo-ness at work, gentleman!), it is just you have not met someone greater than me at arguing things. Manipulative? Yes, I am. But I'm not manipulative in the wrong way, if you know what I mean. It's like I can twist your sentence a little bit and then, bang! It's not like I'm right or something but it's like a skill. I even use this during my debate years in school. When the Government side asked me to give proofs and details about what I said, I manipulated her own points. I laughed my ass off after the competition! Seriously, ask Chen Kim Soong and Syaza about this. Debating surely develop all of the skills that I have today. That's why in my previous post, I made a point by saying that if all of the national debaters get together, they will make most of our Ministers look stupid. They will surely win the debate. Seriously, our students are great in debating. 

3.You love to stand up for what you believe in and your morals and opinions are rarely ever challenged.
This blog speaks for itself. I really stand up for what I believe in. Morals and opinions are rarely ever challenged? Nup, that is not right. Having many very intelligent people surrounding me, my opinions are always being challenged. But I really enjoyed it. I missed my time with Azrul,one of my seniors in KTJ. See, I'm a little bit conservative, but he managed to make me view communism from a different perspective. I  had so many great debates when I was in KTJ. To the 'anonymous' (you know who you are!) who's reading this, you are not included because you are just plain stupid. You are not in the intelligence cycle. 

4.You are organized, in life and in your mind.
In life, I am organized! That's because my mom is! When I was in KTJ, I knew I took for granted the ironed school shirt that I wore in Sultan Ismail II. At first, I was thinking of not ironing my shirt like most KTJ-ians do (yeah, it's not disciplinary wrong!), but then I knew I couldn't stand wearing not-ironed school uniform. Then, I learnt how to iron my shirt at the age of 18! Like a kid learning how to ride a bike! Qama, my senior taught me how to iron my school uniforms. At first, I took 30 minutes to complete the shirt only! Argh! Am I organized then? If my mom is there, I'll be! Dia sangat bekeng (Trengganuites je faham kot)! 

5.You are a people person, but sometimes people don't find you very nice.
This is so true! People person? I have emotions to people who are unrelated to me, like CJ7, the beggars on streets, Bangladeshis who work in pump stations, mak cik cleaner kat KTJ, Simba when he lost his father and an auntie in Sultan Ismaill II area. I still remember that auntie; she has a daughter in Sultan Ismail Primary and she brings her to school on her bicycle everyday. I still remember her till today and where she lives but I never speak or smile to her. She doesn't know that I know her. But to people around me? I tend to get annoying and gedix and nasty! Hahaha! I always lost a sense of humane with them. I think that's why some people may find me not a very nice person. That's why I love my Kemaman friends so much, because I think they still love me! (No? Janganla macam tu, I nak kawan ngan sape? I dah break up dengan dia ni!). I love Kemaman friends. No substitutions for them. And that's why I'm a people person but tend to get nasty to people who are close to me. 

Babai! -The Chukai Insider

5 comments:

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.