banner

30 May 2011

Sleeping Friends






Everyone should have


a friend like you


You are so much fun to be with


And you are such a good person


You crack me up with laughter


And touch my heart with your kindness


You have a wonderful ability


To know when to offer advice


And when to sit in quiet support


Time after time


You've come to my rescue


And brightend so many


Of my routine days


And time after time


I've realized how fortunate


I am that my life includes you


I really do believe that


Everybody should have a friend like you


But so far it looks like


You are one of a kind!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.