banner

03 September 2011

The Chukai Insider Great Challenge 2011


OK Faidhi, let's make it official.



Challenge Accepted!

The challenge: I have to finish all the books I listed in my summer book list by the 23rd of September, 11.59pm. 
As proof, I have to write reviews of all the books on The Chukai Insider. 

If I don't finish the challenge, I get HUMILIATION! And you get to gloat.
If I win, you get HUMILIATION and as a gift, you will buy me a sofa set of MY CHOICE when (and if) I get married. 

The List:

Lord Sunday by Garth Nix
Percy Jackson & The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
Solar by Ian McEwan
War of The Worlds by H.G. Wells
War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy
Twelve by Nick Mcdonell
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
The Remains of The Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Great Train Robbery by Michael Crichton
The Assassination of Jesse James by Ron Hansen
Big Fish by Daniel Wallace
Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy
Orchard on Fire by Shena Mackay
The Rainmaker by John Grisham
Muhammad by Karen Armstrong
The Tyrant's Novel by Thomas Keneally
Holes by Louis Sachar
The Memory of Running by Ron Mclarty
Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy
Skellig by David Almond
A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle 
Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
The Hot Kid by Elmore Leonard
Staggerford by Jon Hassler
July's People by Nadine Gordimer
Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf


The catch: NO CATCH

'Till the 23rd~


The Chukai Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.