banner

08 January 2012

Balqis: The Angry Bird Obsessor

This is the little girl who stays in my house when her parents are off to work. She is 2 years old and is a big fan of Angry Bird. Her father is my cousin which made her my anak sepupu (I don't think there is an English word for this- 'the daughter of my cousin' is just too long). Since I am so bored at home and she is all the time in my house, my maternal instinct (hihi) has gone crazy. When you are the only child of your parents in the house, and Astro has succeeded to make you feel bored, she would be my focus of attention. 

By the way, to those of you who have always said that I am not going to be a good father, you may want to take it back when you know that I can change diaper, able to deal with poo-poo situation and able to keep a baby from crying. 
 I went a little bit fashionista on her. Since I was so bored, I took a Jeans coat and put it on her.
Another way to fashion your tudung girls!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be deleted except comments from 'anonymous' people I know. Please refrain from comments of a racist, sexist, vulgar or derogatory nature and note that comments can be edited, rewritten for clarity or to avoid questionable issues. The Chukai Insider also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments.